Sunday, May 6, 2018

THE TREMELOES Here Comes My Baby 1967 HQ



I'm an oldies (Solid Gold Oldies) music lover and this is one song I like.  I checked out the comments posted and I read one that stated "More Cow Bell".  Of course, I had no clue as to what that meant, so I Iooked up the meaning:  •a bell similar to a cowbell used as a percussion instrument, typically without a clapper and struck with a stick.  I must also state that there was another definition as well, that seemed kind of funny:  "A Bell hung around a cow's neck in order to help locate the animal".  So in other words, for all you guys out there that can't find your (cheating and sneaking) woman, I guess this could also be saying to hang a cow bell around her neck to help you locate her.  My goodness.  If you have to go through all that, just leave her be.  Crack me up.

No comments: